My Blog List

Saturday, July 10, 2010

JuLy!!!

It's july, We love the summer time, it's when we spend time with the family, camping, firworks, swimming, and can not for get the cruise~!!! going to MEXICO in August, WE are to stocked!! first time going on a big boat. And going to cali for his cuz farwell! so August is going to be a very busy month! sad to see the summer go.... We are still living with my parents, we are trying to sell the house to move into my grandparents old home. we'll see if it happens, it's a buyers market right now. Still thinkin baby!! I want to spend my whole life With DANIEL, I love him SOoO much. He helps me get through the rough times in life. Could not ask for a more caring, loving and a dedicated husband/ father! i have truly have an anazing life head of me, can't wait to see what lies ahead of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment